Friday, April 18, 2008

Couldn't Resist


Here is a photo of Tyler at therapy school. He was 3 1/2 this past week and has made such huge strides in his development. We think he is just the cutest kid ever....how can anyone resist those dimples?!?

6 comments:

Katie M said...

I definitely can't resist this boy. What a cutie. Did he grow another foot?

Blake and Meg said...

Watch out Joel... Molly might be crushin on Tyler with those dimples!!! But then again, who can resist Baby-Joel's smile??

Stephens Family said...

he is soooo cute! I haven't lost the betroved (sp?) papers we signed!

Adrianne said...

he's darling! loved the post about Soccer- at Annie's game last saturday we didn't have out of bounds and the ended up in another game! What a fun age to watch them play!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!!! I have always loved his sweet dimples. I seriously cannot get over how much he has grown since the good ol' Tampa days. He looks like he is doing great and seems so happy. Of course, Joel is precious too and I know baby boy Jackson # 3 will be as well.

Travis Watson said...

what a player