Sunday, June 29, 2008

Three days to go!

So, Wednesday is the big day. Baby boy #3 is scheduled to arrive and we couldn't be more excited. Tyler and Joel....well thats a different story. Let's just hope they get used to the reality of a little brother sooner than later. Lucky for me, only the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy were anything to complain about. Everything has gone really well and Scott has been a HUGE help. I know I'm spoiled with his work schedule and I'm not quite sure how long it will take me to adapt to the hours of a "normal" job......but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

We've had a fun weekend in anticipation of all the crazieness we're about to encounter. We took the kids to see WALL-E and loved it. We then went to a fun lunch and ran some errands. We had to be out of the house so I could be free of the fumes coming from our kitchen. We've had it remodeled this past week and I LOVE it! It was an anniversary gift to ourselves. What a treat....endure 6 years of marriage you'll be well rewarded! I'll post pictures when it's all done. Should be today or tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!! Keep us posted and let us know when he arrives on Wednesday. We will be thinking about you and praying all goes well.

Kelley Hauck said...

So exciting! Hope big brothers adjust quickly! And good planning on your part to get kitchen done before baby #3! Make sure you post pictures soon!

Erika Anderson said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!! two was my hardest...three didn't seem much different. hopefully that will be the same for you! Can't wait to see the pics of the new kitchen!

Katie M said...

Ashley! I'm so excited for numero tres. Good luck with everything!

Blake and Meg said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so EXCITED!! Post pics as soon as you can. I can't wait to see the little one!

GOOD LUCK!

It's Been a Day! said...

good luck tomorrow! i hope everythign goes smoothly and i can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!