Saturday, November 1, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween was a huge success for the two older boys. They dressed up as characters from the Toy Story movies. Some may remember that this is a repeat for Tyler because he was Buzz Lightyear last year. But we asked him what he wanted to be and he remembered how the ladies reacted to his Buzz Lightyear costume. So we couldn't resist. Joel was Wheezy the Penguin. He hated it until he realized that he got free candy as a result of dressing up.

Here are the pictures-


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the chocolate all over Joel's face....the boys look so cute as always.

Adrianne said...

love the picture of Joel with all of the candy! too cute!!

It's Been a Day! said...

that's pretty much how avery ate the candy as well. she ate a hershey kiss with the foil. all your kids look great.

Anonymous said...

I love that Joel was checking out his take for the night. I too like the Butterfingers. But Halloween is the only time of year I eat them. I spend the other 11 months trying to get it out of my teeth. Trick or treat! What was Luke?

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Too Cute!! I love the costumes! Your boys are so handsome!

Brooke Eriksen said...

Nothing cuter then kids stuffing their faces with candy (seriously).