Our sweet baby Luke had to get a helmet this last week. His head is just a little flat on the back right side, so he has to wear big blue here for only a short while to help round it out. Short while being SIX MONTHS! We're hoping we can catch him in a growth spurt in order to shorten that time. Good news is that he's still super cute, even with his helmet!

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Absolutely the best! The half smile and diagnal groove atop the helmet make one wish you had spent the extra $25 for the cockeyed baseball cap bill, for the complete gangsta look.
What a kid.
Hahaha! Sorry, it's sad, but funny? He really is such a cutie pie no matter what is on his head. See you guys in a week!
He looks so cute...he doesn't seem bothered by it at all!! Hunter can't stand to have anything on his head...after Luke gets the helmet off you will be able to put any hat you want on his head and he prob won't care one bit! 6 months?...what happened to 10 weeks...I thought that was what you originally told me?
he is darling!!!
OMG he looks so so precious!!! He is a cutie no matter what! So great to talk to you the other day and finally catch up. Miss you!
LOL at the helmet. The good thing is that it's a lot smaller than I imagined. Rittle guy.
I guess he just wants to wear a helmet like his dad. He's a cutie. I can't believe how big he is getting. Tyson saw the picture and asked if that was Joel Jr. I can't believe how much they look alike!
I saw this exact same helmet on a girls blog. Her baby had the same problem. They got stickers and decorated it to look like a BYU helmet. It was pretty cute! I'll have to find to link so you can see it.
TOO CUTE!!!!!! Good to see you guys, we need to get together again!!! Take Care
I THOUGHT ALL BABIES HAD FLAT HEADS, HMM SHOWS WHAT I KNOW...HOW IN THE WORLD DOES HE SLEEP WITH THAT THING ON...POOR LITTLE GUY, AT LEAST HE MAKES HELMETS LOOK COOL!
Post a Comment