After being called the lamest blog on the internet, we've decided it is time to melt some faces with some scorching Jackson Whole content. Enjoy the last eight months-
November 2009

Tyler, Joel, and Coleman smashing pins at Bowl Over Autism in Orlando
December 2009

Fishing the Guadalupe with Robbie
Christmas morning with Luke. The Christmas Eve combo of toy assembly and a Jersey Shore marathon weren't good to me.
Ashley with the boys on Christmas morning. Penguin pajamas courtesy of the Montreal Mormons.
January 2010
Tyler hanging with Mr. Cooper backstage at the Deborah Duncan show

Ashley dominated the Houston half marathon. Special thanks to her sponsor Nike.

Luke and Joel freezing at the Whole Foods carnival
February 2010
Joel dressed up for Go Texan Day
The boys watching the trail riders come into Houston for the rodeo
March 2010
The furious fists of Tyler. So fast that the camera couldn't capture them.
Tyler breaks his first board and earns his first belt in Tae Kwon Do. He already has the face of a killer. They call him the Dimpled Demon.
April 2010
In preparation for our house to go on the market, we sent Buc to the Preisser's house. This random guy that Ashley found on uship.com drove him there. Those barrels in the back of the truck are full of used cooking oil that he used to fuel his F250. Buc smelled like french fries when he arrived in Orlando.
Ashley and I on a reconnaissance mission to Boston
Katie and I at 30 Rock
May 2010
Joel broke his arm jumping on a trampoline
A broken arm didn't stop Joel from going to the zoo's splash park with a trash bag over this cast
June 2010
My rig in Lufkin Texas on our way to Charlottesville Virginia where I will be going to the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia. The place is so incredible that its name is nine words long.
See you in eight months.
6 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Glad to see you back. You guys need a sitcom, I was rolling at these pics.
How about a least a MONTHLY update for Auntie Katie? You can consider it payment for all the college essay editing I did over the past three years.
I feel like commenting again just because I'm SO excited you updated your blog.
Getting comments feels great, right? Good enough to update more regularly?? Awesome! Woo! Yeah!!!1!1!!11
This is wonderful. I feel connected again.
Thanks for the update.
Yah for new posts! Glad to see all the updates! Glad you all are well!
You have totally redeemed yourselves. My favorite pictures was the furious fists of Tyler. I can't wait to see those babies in action.
this post was cool 5 months ago. get with it!
Post a Comment