
The family photo before we went to the hospital.

The before picture with today's paper to ensure accuracy.

Ashley is all smiles on the operating table because the blue sheet shielded her view. My view wasn't as blocked so I saw quite a show.

Ashley was still on the operating table when she was introduced to her healthy little boy.

Proud daddy.
The pictures of Luke from the operating room weren't the best so I will post some better pictures when we are a little more comfortable in our room.
The stats - Born 1:04 PM. 8 lbs 5.5 oz. 21.1 inches long
16 comments:
Congrats! Ash you look beautiful! Glad that everyone is healthy and happy! Love you!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful family!!! Ash, if I can look as beautiful and phenomenal as you before giving birth I will be thrilled (don't think that's going to be the case, ha). Can't wait to see more pictures of baby Luke. We are so glad everyone is healthy and well. We love you guys and miss you.
the pictures of Luke weren't the best but the picture of Scott with the face mask on his head are priceless!
you guys all look fabulous. congratulations!
Congratulations guys! Welcome to the wonderful world of three children! I'm so glad everything went well. Rest up guys, I hope little Luke is a good sleeper.
Aw he is too cute! You all look so good! Can't wait to meet him!!
congrats!! Ashley, you seriously look amazing! I don't even look that good now, and Im' not with child!!
Luke is a great looking kid!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats again.
Congratulations! Okay, I thought I was looking at a picture of myself of the ones of you in the special hat. Weird. . of course that's me after 3 months of weight watchers - not so much when I was on the operating table. Baby Luke is looking good. I hope he's ready to meet his brothers (and cousins)!
A new kitchen AND a new baby---everything is right with the world. We are so happy for the Jackson Whole!!! love, jan
YAY!!! I so wish I was there, we love you guys and are so happy for #3! One for each of my girlies! Love you much and can't wait to get together!
You guys look awesome! Congratulations!!
Yayyy another nephew to cuddle and love. Ash, you look phenomenal as usual! Love you Luke.
How do you look so beautiful and calm? Congrats!
Love ya!
this is really good news, Ashley and Scott. Are you sure you don't want to name him Paul?
Both Ashley and Little Luke look great. Scott, in that hat, not so much.
Congrats Jackson fam! You guys look so happy and your little family is the cutest! Ashley, are you sure that was before/after having a babe?! WOW! You look awesome and beautiful as always :)
xoxo,
Ashley and Teag Whiting
Ok... it looks like you got another player for your soccer team! Congrats, what a gorgeous little boy!
So I hate people who gain like three pounds when they are pregnant! Congratulaions! I love that name!
Post a Comment