After two days of nurses waking Ashley up 4 times in the middle of the night to check her blood pressure, we left the hospital a day early. Here are some of the pictures from the hospital and Luke's arrival at home.

Sleepy baby. It wasn't as quiet at the house so we were glad he slept so much at the hospital.
Proud Grandpa

Ashley still has her IV tubes on one wrist but she was brave enough to hug the extremely wiggly and 50 pound Tyler.

Tyler's first visit to the hospital was one of the greatest hours of his life. Not because he meet Luke for the first time. Instead he was thrilled to find out that the hospital room not only had endless lollipops but also a view of the helicopter pad. His head nearly exploded when he saw the helicopter take off. He now thinks that doctors deliver babies at the airport.

Proud Papa

Joel and his cousin Jackson were reunited for the first time in a year. Good times in the wagon...

...on the slide....

...on the stairs with Grammy and Tyler...

...on the toy car...

...and on the stairs again.

Ashley wanted to make sure we don't forget how good looking her first two boys are.

We were lucky to have Alicia and Michael stop by for a few nights on their vacation/business trip. Luke was thrilled to meet them.
10 comments:
Only pictures of my nephews could make me pause the Bachelorette finale.
I am DYING over these. Do you realize, this is the first cousin playtime? I mean, they "met" each other last year, but now they are true friends. SO CUTE. I need to make some.
Cam and Katie's auntie here... You sure make cute babies!
i realize this is going to seem highly arrogent, well..i believe luke would be MORE than thrilled to me us, his godparents! Your boys are sure handsome, so cute and getting so big! Can't wait til we can get together!
Luke is so cute... can't believe you have three little ones in your household..Congrats!!
All 3 of your boys are very cute! Wow Ash a houseful of boys- enjoy them!!
i love joel's face in all of these. it's saying, "look at me! i have a friend here to play with ME!" cute baby luke, too. so tiny!
Congrats on the cute new baby. He is darling. I am sure Joel and Tyler are great big brothers. God luck with keeping your eye on Three Boys!! I can't wait to see more pictures.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the name Luke! He is adorable and you look amazing! I totally forgot your parents were on a mission! It makes bringing the third home so much harder! Sometimes you just need your mom:) We actually only have one more year till the parents come home. Not that I am counting or anything. Good luck with everything! There are some days that I am totally impressed with myself and others days I just pray to get through. Hopefully you will have more of the prior.
cute babies! It looks like you all had fun with the Jacksons in town. Cute pictures of the cousins. We are looking forward to meeting baby Luke!
ok, all i have to say is that if i look half as good as ashley the day i go into the hospital, i will be a very happy new mom!
CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!
Post a Comment