Little Luke was blessed the Sunday before last. He looks so excited about his day in the sun.
Luke was again thrilled to be surrounded by generations of beauty.
Aunt Lauren was the big hit of the weekend. She introduced the boys to the world of mattress surfing. Tyler and Joel now think the stairs are a roller coaster.
Big fun with Aunt Lauren.
Grammy and Joel
8 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun:). I've never even gone mattress surfing! Cute pics of the family! I don't think you or Scott have aged one day! How old is Luke??
You look AMAZING! (maybe I shouldn't have had that extra cinnamon bun) Teeny tiny arms holding that cute little boy!
that picture of them coming down the stairs is too cute. watch out for them dragging their mattresses in to the hallway at random times now!
Hey Ashley,
I hope my brother in law doesn't run across your web site. He introduced the boys to blanket surfing the stairs a few years back. To my horror, I can just see him showing them the joys of mattress surfing. :)
I agree, Ash you look GREAT!
And is it possible for Joel to smile ANY bigger? The mattress photo is classic!
Miss you guys tons. Glad Nana could spend time with the boys. She looks great as always.
darling dress from that trendy french boutique in montreal . . . c'est tres chic, n'est-ce pas? what a wonderful day for everyone. so sorry we had to miss it but felt like we were there. welcome, luke!
You look great! do you have any special secrets. Luke is so cute. I still can't believe that you have 3 kids... all boys... how fun.
I feel a lot better now that Luke has a membership record number.
Post a Comment