Montreal was a great refuge from the storm. Here are some highlights -
We visited Joel and Genean at their place of business. The mission office is still recovering from our visit. Tyler and Joel left territorial marks with every pen they touched.
We went to the top of Mount Royal. After years in the dirty south, we almost passed out from high altitude sickness while at this overlook.
Tyler's favorite part of the trip was his visit to the Metro.
Big smiles on the metro.
11 comments:
altitude sickness is a REAL thing! I experienced it once at Mont Blanc in Switzerland!!!
CUTE. I love the one of Tyler and Joel senior on the train platform. Adorable. You know, since Tyler loved his metro trip so much, he can always come visit NYC and ride the subway with Aunt Katie allll day. Just a thought.
what a great trip. i bet your parents had so much fun seeing the kids. i loved the picture of your dad with Joel jr and Tyler. So cute. It was great to see pics of your parents. They look great. My parents are so excited to go and see them in a few weeks. glad you had a great trip.
reminds me of when patrick and i took a trip without kids right before his graduation from HBS up to montreal and we went to the top of Mount Royal. since i was born there but was very young when we moved, it was fun for me to go back to my "roots"!
Great photos glad you had a nice visit with your parents.
'Riding on the meettrroooo. . .' Reminds me of our good times in D.C. Looks like you guys had fun in Oooh Canada and it seems like the boys behaved! Well done!
Oh, I almost forgot. The dirty south? Come on.
please don't call it the 'dirty south', that really hurts! :)
It has been way too long!!! Found your link on the Archibalds who just found us!!! You guys have 3 boys now!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to catch up with you!!!
What a fun trip. I had no idea your parents were there on a mission. That is where Dan served. Looks like you guys had a great time.
P.S. and I would have thought the dirty south was Texas- shows how much I know!
WOW! Good to see that you guys are safe and seem to be having fun amidst the craziness in Houston. Sad that Scott is injured, but good to have him around I'm sure! Hang in there and keep in touch!
Ashley and Teag
Post a Comment