Saturday, December 20, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

Over the past few weeks, the kids have had the opportunity to see Santa at many a Christmas party. However, our best and most authentic experience was at Scott's work party. Tyler was great, a little timid, but great. He told Santa he wanted "one, two, three, four (on and on), thirty- seven cars." Yes, he got all the way to thirty-seven. I hope he doesn't stop believing in Santa because we happen to know he's only getting only ONE car. Joel was a little nervous... well, a lot nervous about Santa. He had no requests for the big man. And Luke was just happy to get some un-interrupted attention. Here are some photos of the experience.



2 comments:

Katie M said...

so cute! I will never get tired of photos of the Jackson boys, what cuties. See you in a few days!

ike said...

scotty J this is the first time I've seen the blog. your boys are awsome, and it looks like life is going well. hope the foot gets fully recovered if it isn't already. it's been to long. Isaac J Herring