Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What to do while on crutches

So being injured two years in a row can do crazy things to a man. But we refuse to let a series of unfortunate events drag the Jackson Whole down. In my weakened state, I realized my body was of little use so I attempted to make myself useful to society in other ways.

Here is what I created-


Full Figured Fella
The Leader in Big Man News

I know that several of our male readers are gifted with girth. So you will be happy to know that you now have a voice in this world. Our site just went live a week ago. In this short amount of time, we have already helped to raise awareness of discrimination towards husky males. We are also dedicated to introducing products that let genetically blessed men live richer and fuller lives.

I'm curious to hear your feedback.

Triple F is always looking for new products and stories of inspiration. Drop us a line at contact@fullfiguredfella.com.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up brotha! That's pretty funny. I don't know how to do blogs, but we want your blog on our list. My wife does the blogging. Her address is soidontgocrazy.blogspot.com . Hope things are well. Merry Christmas! Hilbig

abbie said...

husky..lol

Melanie Rossi said...

LOL. I just checked out Scotts website! I got some good laughs from that!

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Big is beautiful.

Meg said...

Wow, Ive got to show this to my husband. I bet Jordan could find a lot of support from this site being unusually large himself. (yup he now weighs a whoppin 140)

Scotty said...

We would love to have Jordan join our ranks. Good luck with #2.

Happy New Year.

Jimbo said...

If you only had this outlet during your first "crutches" days at 323 instead of Johnny's music blaring from upstairs and nightmares of Reeses eating your toes. Love it bro- keep it coming. Although, never quite the big man myself... i can appreciate from sharing a kitchen with them.
JBO