Tyler officially began his gluten free casein free diet today. Last night we let him drink some DC while watching the Daytona 500. He was so excited to watch the hundred 'Lightning McQueens' racing for the finish line. It was our first time watching Nascar. Tyler was very concerned for the cars and continually screamed 'Careful Lightning!' I think Nascar has created a lifetime fan in lil' Ty.
The picture doesn't show the pile of gluten favorites that Tyler ate before they were thrown in the trash. We'll let you know how the diet goes. If Jenny McCarthy, former star of MTV's Singled Out and current autism expert, is right, Tyler should be accepting scholarship offers from Houston's finest preschools within the month.
Monday, February 18, 2008
THE BINGE
Posted by Scotty at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i saw that fruit rollups are gluten free!!
This is the perfect picture. I could really use some diet coke right now (2 liter size as well). The cold is wearing me down and I need a pick me up. So glad you started a blog. Just added you to my blog list. Everyone said they had so much fun seeing you in Austin. I wish we could have beent here!
You know what they say, Jenny knows best.
Post a Comment