Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's a boy


Ashley had her 20 week ultrasound today. Those familiar with ultrasounds can tell by the image and the strategically placed 'Y' that we are having another boy. He looks perfectly healthy and active.

We are excited to continue our quest to have an entire basketball team in the span of a few years.

8 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats! 3 boys under 3. What could be more fun?!!

Stephens Family said...

This is great, 3 boys for my 3 girls...yep betroved (sp?) Maggie, Navy & Elizabeth Jackson, sounds good to me, plus the fact that is their brothers name! (actually we are changing it to just jack, never ever use the middle name as the first name!) I tried calling you back today...no answer or voicemail. I miss you, plus what the crud is gluten free? I am losing weight just thinking about it....

Paul said...

And I think it would be perfectly appropriate to name him "Paul".

Adrianne said...

Yea! Congrats on boy #3. I am so glad that you now have a blog. I think about you guys all of the time and now this will be a fun way to keep i touch!!

stace said...

hi! I just found your blog through Sallie's...it will be nice to keep up with your family. Another baby!! Congrats--you are good people :).

Erika Anderson said...

Love it....the blog and the baby news!!!! Just wait for all the "don't you have your hands full" and "oh my, are they all yours?" comments you will get when you go out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys...Megan Ferguson...well Esecson now..here. I'm so excited that you have a blog...I saw it on Sarah's. Congrats on another boy...so fun. I have a blog too but it's private...email me (meg@ferg.net) with what address you sign into blogger on and I'll add you. I'm excited to see/read more!

Mindy Burns said...

Congratulations!!!! Wow, 3 boys are going to be so much fun, but you'd better start stocking up on energy drinks for yourself!!! We miss our Tampa days with you and Scott! Anytime you're in AZ, let us know!!!