We now live in a glass house. Please look inside.
commenting via apple store. hell yeah.
I will check it every day.Thanks for coming this weekend. It was so great to see you both. Please make sure you tell us all the news.
Katie,This is a family blog. No more h - e - double hockey sticks. This isn't a locker room.
Scott Jr right there, handsome fella. I think Joel looks more like you Ash, still handsome of course!
OMG!!! I just read your response to Katie...LOL and totally feeling like I am speaking "txt"! URAQT! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
commenting via apple store. hell yeah.
I will check it every day.
Thanks for coming this weekend. It was so great to see you both. Please make sure you tell us all the news.
Katie,
This is a family blog. No more h - e - double hockey sticks. This isn't a locker room.
Scott Jr right there, handsome fella. I think Joel looks more like you Ash, still handsome of course!
OMG!!! I just read your response to Katie...LOL and totally feeling like I am speaking "txt"! URAQT! :)
Post a Comment