Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Joel's First Birthday

Joel celebrated his first birthday by demolishing a little cake. It was fun to watch. Ashley celebrated her birthday on the same day, but refused to post her shirtless cake destroying pictures.











10 comments:

AshlieB said...

aww too cute! Happy birthday to you both! Today is Hunter's 1 month birthday...time flies huh?

Haydee said...

Happy Birthday Ashley and Joel (and Alex)He is so friggin' cute. Ashley when are you gonna show us the belly?

Blake and Meg said...

Oh I miss you guys already!!! Cutie Joel!

Katie M said...

I totally remember the pictures from Tyler destroying a cake. These boys are growing up so fast.

It's Been a Day! said...

come on ash, you are such a party pooper!

Adrianne said...

Happy Brithday to both of you! (and Alex too- P.S. Where is she??)Hope that you all have enjoyed a wonderful week!

Sarah said...

ashley is such a party pooper!

i didn't realize they had the same birthday, happy birthday guys!

Sarah said...

ok, so i just read the all the other comments and realized that i copied paige AND i forgot about alex too, Happy birthday to her too

Anonymous said...

Was Tyler completely envious that Joel could eat the sugar filled cake or was it a GFCF cake? I sure hope not. Happy birthday baby Joelie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I'm starting to use my full name. . . not. Sorry that it shows up that way - I don't know how to change it.