Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Looking for interpretation






This wall art exhibit and finger paint masterpiece seem to show Tyler attempting to tell us something. We are looking for interpretation from art majors out there.

7 comments:

AshlieB said...

Wow!!! Now that is making a statement. Jordan is no art major but he says he sees some potential there!!

AshleyJ said...

When I came back upstairs after 2 MINUTES of being downstairs, I found this piece of artwork...thank goodness it was dry erase markers (still surprisingly hard to clean up). And I said "Oh Tyler, what did you do?!?". And he replied "I did a smiley face and choo choo tracks".

Haydee said...

Daniel says hi Tyler. I drew on the walls and on my bed once but my mom freaked out.
Actually it was kinda funny..

Katie M said...

this definitely means he misses me.

abbie said...

i love his face. it's like, "what? you don't like my work here??"

Stephens Family said...

being the art expert that I am, I believe his painting is communicating to you, everyone, he would like some attention! He and Navy can never hang out, nothing would be safe! Happy birthday, now tell me why I missed that? I need to make up for it, I will I promise. by the way, why wouldn't you post your bday pics?? how's #3 doing anyway?

Sarah said...

well, i'm no art major but i think it says "GIVE ME BACK MY SUGAR!"