We took our first trip to the zoo this week as zoo members! The kids had a great time and the best part...there were no crowds. Tyler has just about memorized his way around the exibits, with his favorites being the aquarium and the wetland center. Here he and Joel are making their way through the underwater tunnel going through the piranha tank. Joel stayed put for the most part while Tyler blew past him about 4 times. We got him to stop long enough to give a big smile to dad.
Another great perk of being a zoo member....the carosel is only $1/person in stead of $2. A deal...I know. Tyler insisted on riding the tiger, while he asked that Joel be on the seal. You think he's trying to tell us something? But dont worry, Scott was on the Lion.
Joel messing around on the playground, waiting for Tyler to finish his adventure at the petting zoo.
Scott and Tyler made their way through a somewhat small tunnel to get to the praire dog pop-up. I'm still wondering how Scott got through that tunnel.

9 comments:
looks like a great trip to the zoo. Maybe we'll have to come visit and you can give us the big tour of the zoo. I figured as zoo members you would know the best things to see!
We'll join you next time, Tyler can show Jace the ropes.
your boys are so cute! Brandon says Scott isn't to shabby himself! What are you going to name numero tres? May we suggest Brandon? I am told to tell you it means, wisdom, strength, honor and heroism. May I add confidence to it?? We miss you!
I am getting claustriphobic (spelling?) just thinking about Scott getting in the tunnel. Glad you had a great time.
okay enough. Are you ignoring me or what. Seriously, this is getting rediculous. I need you to respond so I know you are alive and kicking, or at least # 3 is! Seriously.
your long lost friend..sallie
Haha...I am wondering the same thing...how did Scott get through that tunnel?! Looks like fun!
Great pictures of all of your family. It has been fun to see what you have been up to! Love the tunnels- how fun.
Hey Ashley, it's Becca Robinson from Tampa. It's good to see your blog. I found it thru Megan Brady's blog.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! When you left you hadn't even had #2 yet! And now you are having a third! Wow. time flies.
We hope you guys are doing well and that you are enjoying TX!
I love the zoo! I can't wait until our girls are old enough to go (ok, maybe I can). I can't believe how big your boys are now. They are so cute!
Post a Comment